Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blessings to everyone

Welcome to my blog, here i will be posting  downloadable solfeggios, binaural beats and more audio for everyone to listen. I believe that the key for the development of the humanity is the spiritual development and this kind of development is not necesarily achieved through religion. Only by meditation and the awakening of the dormant spiritual forces that are within every human is that one can attain the full potential that is within us.

On my path to knowledge i have found that everything on the entire universe has its own spirit or frequency, i have found that what the ancient civilizations and the primitive man called spirit is a frequency, spirit and frequency are the same, so in order to awaken a certain spiritual force, you must be in tune with a certain frequency.

I offer to everyone my audio works on frequencies which include: solfeggios, relaxing music, binaural beats, frequencies i have discovered my self and isochronic tones. I am still working on making more audio, so if you want to help please donate, that way i can buy more software to make more material.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. It is a useable information.Binaural Beats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to you for sharing this awesome article with this helpful knowledge.It is a very useful article about the Meditation.This is really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete